Subject: Estonia | Part 135 Permit Inquiry
From: "Prime Operations" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ismael \(Sam\) Kouli Global Director of Operations" <[email-masked]>, "Prime Operations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 10:40:18 +0300

ATTN: Civil Aviation Authority – Estonia

FROM: Prime Trip Support

Good day, Sirs,

Greetings from Prime Trip Support.

Kindly advise the actual lead time required, if any, for obtaining 
overflight and landing permits in your country for Part 135 charter aircraft 
holding a valid EASA TCO. Else, I would appreciate it if you could share the 
relevant AIP GEN 1.2 for review of the same.

Thanks and Best Regards,

 <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Meeting%20Request%20|%20NBAA%20Las%20Vegas%202024%20-%20Prime%20Trip%20Support>

 <http://www.linktr.ee/primetripsupport>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.